General sales terms and conditions
1. The reservation for a group visit can be cancelled more than 7 days before the visit date. If the group visit is cancelled fewer than 7 days before the visit date or if the group does not show up on the reserved date, a fee of 25% of the total amount for the group visit will be payable, except for proven force majeure. This condition is only allowed to be waived by agreement concluded with Plopsa.
2. The purchase of a season ticket by way of direct debit can only be cancelled by registered letter, at the latest, one month before the season ticket expires. If this is not done, the direct debit and season ticket will be tacitly renewed for the same period and subject to the same termination option.
3. The right of withdrawal does not apply to, nor will there be a refund for, tickets that have been bought through the e-shop for a specific date.
4. Credit Cards will be debited immediately after payment.
5. Upon settlement of the Plopsa subscription via direct debit, the Customer has the option to save the debit or credit card information on their Plopsa Customer account at Twikey. By choosing the option ‘credit card’ the credit card information will be stored on the secured servers of the payment provider MultiSafepay on behalf of Plopsa. The Customer authorizes MultiSafepay hereby to collect and save their credit card information. In case the Customer wants to delete the debit or credit card information from their account, they can for example log in to their Plopsa Customer account at Twikey, go to Payment Details and delete the saved card.
6. The customer’s own purchasing terms cannot be opposed to Plopsa nv, Studio Plopsa nv, Plopsa Village nv, Plopsa Hotel nv, Plopsa srl, Plopsa bv, Plopsaqua Hannut-Landen srl, Plopsa Station Antwerp nv, Cookayak s.a., Holiday Park GmbH or Betrieb Für Freizeitgestaltung GmbH & Co KG. Every deviation from the present general terms and conditions must be stipulated in writing.
7. The goods and services will be invoiced in the extent of their delivery, even if it is only partial.
8. An administrative fee of 5 euros will be charged for drawing up an invoice for an amount less than 50 euros.
9. Any protest of the invoice must be sent by registered post within eight days of receipt. Such protest must be fully detailed and reasoned.
10. All invoices must be paid into one of the listed bank accounts within eight days of the invoice date.
11. The non-payment of the invoice on the due date results in the enforceability of all receivable claims.
12. If the invoice is not paid on the due date, a first reminder letter will be sent. After a period of fourteen days has passed, a late payment interest of 10,5% per annum will be owed and a fixed indemnity of: 20 euros if the amount due is less than or equal to 150 euros; 30 euros plus 10% of the amount due on the instalment between 150,01 and 500 euros if the amount due is between 150,01 and 500 euros; 65 euros plus 5% of the amount due on the instalment above 500 euros and with a maximum of 2.000,00 euros if the amount due is more than 500 euros. As from the second reminder letter, an additional administrative cost of 7,50 euros will be charged, plus the postage costs applicable at the time of sending. Partial payments will first be credited against the compensation for damages due and the expired interest on delayed payments.
13. Belgian law applies, and if there is a dispute, only the courts of West Flanders, Veurne division will have jurisdiction.