Theme Park Manager Majaland Kownaty
Your new workplace? How about roller coasters, fancy rides and even a theater. And colorful figures, happy tunes and smiling faces everywhere. Give your career a boost and put your shoulders to the magical story of Majaland Kownaty.
- As Theme park manager, you will lead the operations team of Majaland Kownaty through the very different aspects of our magical theme park; from reception and attractions, over animation and shows to parking and cleaning. You are a key figure in the overall experience of our visitors
- With enthusiasm and drive you motivate your assistant Theme Park manager and your teams to give our visitors, and especially the little ones, an unforgettable magical moment.
- Good planning has no secrets for you and you understand the art of scheduling the right person at the right time in the right place. You also consult with other departments.
- You think in solutions and look ahead ... you always keep calm and overview to guarantee a quality and safe service, while respecting the procedures. At the busiest moments you jump in at a workstation to quickly eliminate any bottlenecks, or better yet, avoid them.
- As a real top coach you take your teams in tow: with the necessary patience and enthusiasm you train new employees, but also immerse them in the values and standards of our company.
- Communication is the cornerstone of Operations: a good briefing and clear guidance are your strongest tools. A personal and respectful follow-up of your employees is part of your daily work process.
- Demonstrable experience as a assistant manager in the tourism sector or theme parks is definitely in order given the range of tasks. A (higher) education in tourism is a nice plus but not a must.
- Leadership: you are the example that your team can and wants to emulate. Your communication is respectful and constructive, but you can also show the necessary decisiveness.
- Hospitality flows through your veins, both to visitors and to your colleagues. And the ability to speak a little French and English makes that just a little bit easier.
- The entrepreneur in you is always looking for the best results, both qualitatively and financially, but always with an eye for procedures and budgets.
- Flexible: you find a '9-to-5' boring and you get a kick out of the fact that every day brings new challenges. And preferably in the unique setting of a magical theme park. You will spend at least 4 days per week in our indoor park Majaland Kownaty in Poland.
- Knowledge of languages: A good knowledge of Polish is of course a requirement, complemented by knowledge of English and Dutch.
Majaland Kownaty offers a highly varied job in a growth company with informal, open working atmosphere among highly motivated professionals. We offer a full-time contract of indefinite duration with a competitive salary.
You also have a Plopsa TeamCard, which gives you free admission to our and other theme parks, discounts on merchandising products and discounts in various restaurants in the park. Your family members living with you will also receive a Plopsa FamilyCard, giving them free entry to all our Plopsa parks.
All the more reason to apply for your dream job in the magical world of Plopsa!